Sunday, November 3, 2013

AS THE WINTER IS APPROACHING


Dress- H&M / Sandals- Forever 21
I guess it is very true that we don't understand how valuable some things are until we lose them. As I was going trough my old photos, which is something that I love doing in order to refresh my memory and bring back the good old times, I found these photos my friend took of me at the beginning of June, when the summer had just started. The beautiful sun is shining and I am wearing one of my favorite dresses and sandals. On the other hand when I look outside of my window right now, there is dark sky and no hint of sun. I am wearing my pajamas and have no desire of getting out of my bed. Oh how I wish that I could go back to the summer time and enjoy the beautiful weather. Even though I love fall and the beautiful colours the nature creates, it can't beat my love for summer. Enjoy the photos. 



1 comment:

  1. You look really pretty, honey. Cute summer dress! We want summer now.
    All the best from charming Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa
    @midnightcouture

    ReplyDelete